Tree + Arbor Services in Dutchess County, NY
Tree & Arbor Services in Dutchess County NY
TREE WORK IS OUR SPECIALTY
Did you know that the trees in the New England area, specifically Putnam County, NY, Westchester County, NY and Dutchess County, CT are still reaping the effects of the storms we’ve had in recent years? Intense winds ripped through our towns, leaving our trees damaged, and in many cases at risk of falling, dying or losing large limbs.
Whether you have damaged trees in need of removal or those that need pruning, we are tree experts and skilled climbers, able to access areas where machinery can’t.
We offer complimentary evaluations and estimates for repair or removal.
We are experienced in Tree & Arbor Services in Dutchess County, NY
WE ARE LICENSED, INSURED & EXPERIENCED
- Tree Evaluation / Storm Damage Control
- Tree & Shrub Grooming / Pruning For Health & Aesthetics
- Tree & Debris Removal
- Dead and dying trees that pose a serious threat
- Hazard trees (storm damaged etc.)
- Trees invading preferred plants are removed to allow the survival of something more important
- Trees in the way of landscape or new home construction
- Cabling & Bracing
- Cabling and bracing is a relatively inexpensive and proactive way to support weak tree branches at a fraction of the cost of what it would be to clean up after the damage occurs
- Tree Crafting; Orchards, etc.
- Insect & Disease Diagnostics